This INSIDE OUT tag video makes the second video in a row where I talk to myself. Self-interview style format in this case copied from Angel. ^_~
I apologize in advance for where I’m pitchy and awkward.
- I Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough?
- N New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hardcover?
- S Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, taking notes, making comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean?
- I In your best voice, read for us your favorite 1st sentence from a book.
- D Does it matter to you whether the author is male of female when you’re deciding on a book? What if you’re unsure of the author’s gender?
- E Ever read ahead? or have you ever read the last page way before you got there?
- O Organized bookshelves, or Outrageous bookshelves?
- U Under oath: have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?
- T Take it outside to read, or stay in?
Let me know if you decide to do the tag! I’d love to see more answers!