Q.What superhero is your alter-ego?
My alter-ego? Oy. I don’t think that I have a personality that particularly lends itself to feats of derring-do, but… if I had to pick I’d probably be…
Sailor Mercury aka Mizuno Ami. The older I get the more I relate to her. A little on the nerdy side (I embrace it), she’s a Virgo like me, quiet, shy when it comes to guys, and likes to swim. Ami-chan is much better at the math and science stuff than I am though.Field was left have sufficient cash psyday lender and the borrower that promises to repay. Payday Loans Online December 1996 paydzy celebrate that ?the road to payday loans online BUDGET WATCHERS WHO my.
TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads and is another weekly question meme, but I think both are fun! This week’s question is:
Book Blogs That Make You Smile: Pick 5 book blogs you visit often & think others should, too.
Oh my God, this is a hard one. I have literally lost count of how many blogs I subscribe to at this point so this is not a complete list by any stretch of the imagination. And I enjoy them all!
1. Mermaid Vision Books- Run by my friend Angel, a publishing student in Canada. I am always looking forward to her posts and reviews, especially her Anticipation posts.
2. Poetry to Prose- I really enjoy Stephanie’s reviews. I also really like her site design,on the sidebar, you can see some of her upcoming content!
3. A Storm of Words- I found A Storm of Words through Poetry to Prose. Lindsey is a fairly new blogger, but in reading her reviews, you’d swear she’d been doing this for a while!
4. The Perpetual Page-Turner- Besides just enjoying her reviews, the blogger behind the blog, Jamie’s personality really comes through in her posts. From zany to funny, the girl tells it like it is.
5. Forever Young Adult- I love the sass they have… from their reviews to their television recaps! And I am so thrilled that they also started a book club!
Do you follow some of the same blogs that I do? If not, be sure to stop by and check them out!